• 2002 to Present - Sole Practitioner and Owner of the firm.
• Bobroff, Hesse, Lindmark & Martone, P.C., Of Counsel, 1999 – 2002
• Susman, Schermer, Rimmel & Shifrin, L.L.C., Member, Associate, 1989 – 1998
• Louis Gilden, St. Louis, Missouri, Associate, 1984 – 1989
• American Civil Liberties Union, St. Louis, Missouri, Clinical Law Student, 1984
• Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Inc., St. Louis, Missouri, Clinical Law Student / Summer Work Study Student, 1983
• Author, Chapter 3, “Home Purchases,” Missouri Consumer Law and Practice, Third Edition, The Missouri Bar, 2010.
• Missouri courts
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
• U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
• Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri, May, 1984, Juris Doctor, Class Rank: Top Third
• Washington University, St Louis, Missouri, 1976 A.B., Honors: Dean’s List
Honors and Awards
• Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Inc., Honoree for Work in Support of Missouri’s Adult Abuse Law, 1995
• Young Lawyers Section Award of Merit, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, 1988
• Young Lawyers Section Award of Merit, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Member, Missouri Bar, 1984 – Present
• Member, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (“BAMSL”), 1984 – Present
• BAMSL, Solo and Small Firm Section, Co-Chair, 2009-2010; Chair, 2010, 2011
• Member, Women Lawyers Association of Greater St. Louis
• Member, American Bar Association 1984 to present
Norah J. Ryan, Attorney at Law
3407 South Jefferson Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63118
Certified Woman-Owned Business (WBE). Business litigation attorney in St. Louis, MO with 30+ years of legal experience.
Business law and business advice
Breach of contract (collection and defense)
Drafting, negotiation, and review of contracts and leases
Bankruptcy (creditor only)
General civil litigation
Trademark and trade name violations